We offer installation of our trees. Installation services must be arranged at the nursery in person.
- When installing trees, the labor is always 75% of the original cost of the tree and/or there is a $100 labor minimum. No discount can be applied to the labor cost.
- There is also a material fee for soil, mulch, and/or staking. No discount can be applied to the soil, mulch, or stakes used.
- There is no delivery fee when installing trees, unless you are outside our regular installation area.
- The material cost of the trees installed are guaranteed for 1 year, starting the day of installation, for 100% of the material cost to be given as plant replacement credit which cannot be used with any other specials, coupons, or discounts. This means that ONLY the cost paid for the tree is covered and is given to you in the form of a credit certificate to be used on other guaranteed plant material. The credit certificate can ONLY be used towards another tree or shrub (not including perennials, annuals, houseplants, aquatic plants, etc) and cannot be combined with any other specials, coupons, or discounts.
- Labor, Soil, Mulch, and Staking are NOT guaranteed.
- All homes will be marked by Miss Utility. To be on your private property digging, Blue Mount Nursery must have a confirmation code, as well as the proper, and current paperwork from Miss Utility. There are no exceptions.
- You must choose a spot at least 3’ from any Miss Utility marks for your tree to be installed. We are unable to dig where a line is marked on your property.
- We want your trees to thrive; therefore, if the tree installed is not doing well you have two options. You can bring a photo and sample of the tree into the nursery for us to view, or you can contact us and be put on our ‘Check List’. At which time we will come to your home and view the tree. We do not make appointments or contact you before coming to your home.